Kōmaru Outdoor Adventure at Knowsley Safari Park is a kids day out with a difference. It allows children of 4yrs+ to discover bushcraft and survival adventure skills that help build knowledge and confidence.
From cooking on campfires, making shelters and even making rope from nettles, Komaru Outdoor Adventure is a unique experience that helps parents and kids discover the wild in a safe guided environment.
You can take the experience further too with overnight camp sessions under the stars. This is aimed at 5-16yrs olds and their families, and is a great way to bond and have fun. You’ll learn how to find water, learn navigation skills and build a waterproof shelter in the woods, a real back to nature, no technology family adventure.
About the Komaru Outdoor Adventure team
Komaru Outdoor Adventure is run by the experienced Nick Lynch. An outdoor pursuits and watersports instructor. Nick has over 25 years experience working within outdoor pursuit businesses, the British Army and teaches a Maritime and Coastguard Agency Leadership programme. His knowledge provides families with an environment to grow and expand their horizons.
Things to note:
- Suitable for children 4yrs+ and up (children must be accompanied by an adult).
- The cost of Komaru Outdoor Adventure includes FREE entry to Knowsley’s Foot Safari where you can see wolves, tigers, giraffes, meerkats, bats and more.
- All staff are DBS checked and first aid trained.
- All activities are risk assessed with full public liability insurance.
- To book and see prices please visit the Komaru website.