LEGOLAND Manchester is a great fun packed family day out. With ten play zones, a 4D cinema and three kids rides it’ll definitely be smiles all round.
- Ninjago City Adventure – A three storey playcentre including a climbing wall, a crisscross maze, a spiral slide of lights, ball pool and much much more.
- Miniland – Over 1.5 million LEGO bricks have been used to build an interactive city with many local landmarks, such as Blackpool and Coronation Street.
- The Great LEGO race VR Experience – Be part of the only LEGO VR experience in the UK! Buckle up and race in a virtual world of LEGO bricks. Please note this experience is an add-on for an additional £5 per person.
- LEGO 4D Cinema – Experience wind, rain and snow whilst watching a fantastic 4D movie. There are three movies that are shown on rotation.
- Kingdom Quest – Hop abroad a chariot ride where your journey to save the process involves shooting trolls and skeletons with your laser gun. Please not height restrictions apply.
- Creative Workshop – Tips and tricks to build better with LEGO.
- LEGO Duplo Farm – Aimed at smaller children from 0-5 years old, the Duplo Farm has slides, soft play areas and a huge Duplo cow to sit on and have your photo taken.
- LEGO City : Forest Ranger Pursuit – Drive your LEGO vehicles to catch robbers and return the gold. Children must be 4 years and older to drive the cars. Height restrictions apply.
- Space Mission – Build your own LEGO rocket and experience an interactive intergalactic adventure and alien landscapes.
- LEGO Factory – Meet Professor Brick-a-Brack and help him make some LEGO bricks.
- Merlin’s Apprentice – Pedal as fast as you can on this ride within Merlin’s magical potion room, and see if you can become Merlin’s top apprentice.
- LEGO Racers : Build and Test – Use your imagination and LEGO building skills to build a car to tackle the rugged Land Rover Discovery table. Race it on the track and see if you can finish on the podium and have your photo taken. For both kids and adults.
LEGOLAND Manchester will keep your family happy for hours, and with the option of combining your ticket with SEA LIFE Manchester you can make a fun packed day of it. The combined attraction ticket for both attractions is £5 more per ticket which is a great saving too. So what are you waiting for? Discover LEGOLAND Manchester today!
Things to note:
- Last entry is 1 hour before closing times shown below.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester isn’t the same as LEGOLAND Windsor Resort in size, so if you’re looking to fill a full day then look at the combined ticket with SEA LIFE Manchester too.
- Suitable for babies & toddlers to children up to 12 years of age.
- Holiday opening hours:
> Christmas Eve 10:00 – 17:00
> New Years Eve 10:00 – 17:00
> Closed 25th December