Treetop Trek Manchester brings obstacles, balancing, zip wires and trampolines to the stunning tree tops of Heaton Park. There’s three activities on offer, Treetop Trek, Treetop Nets and Mini Trek for 3yrs+.
Treetop Trek Manchester and Mini Trek Manchester
Swing, balance, climb and even fly through the woodland canopy on the award-winning aerial adventure that is Treetop Trek. For the brave there’s the 15m high experience where you’ll make your way through the trees across obstacles such as balance bars, moving logs and bridges. Then for the smaller adventurers the lower level Mini Trek offers a similar challenge but at just 5m high it’s ideal for younger less confident trekkers.
Treetop Nets Manchester
Think giant trampolines, slides and tunnels. Now suspend them all at 12 metres above the ground. That’s Treetop Nets at Treetop Trek Manchester. Bounce around on the huge nets with huge ball parks, super fast slides and dizzying height walkways, there’s endless fun to be had and is guaranteed to keep your whole family entertained for hours. The high netted walls keep everyone safe and harness free to explore the treetop course.
Suitable for 3yrs+ with adult supervision.
Things to note:
- Zip Trek: Adults £33.00 (16yrs+), Junior £25.00 (7yrs+)
- Mini Trek: Adults £18.00 (16yrs+), Junior £18.00 (5yrs+)
- Treetop Nets: Adults & Children £20.00 (16yrs+), Supervisors & Under 5yrs £13.00
- Please wear outdoor clothing and long hair must be tied back
- For online booking visit the Treetop Trek Manchester website